Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mr. R, Ms. V, and Ms. A....

I was honored to have the chance to take some photos of our pastor's children today.  When Joel and I started to going to our church 3 years ago we knew after the first day that we were in a great place and wanted to make it our new church family.  Mr. and Mrs. V opened up their home to us and welcomed us into their family with open arms and we are so glad that they did.  Your children are such a joy to be around and I never tire of hearing Ms. V ramble on and on with her stories.  Even though little Ms. A wasn't too happy about today's activities, I hope you enjoy what we were able to capture!  Thanks again for inviting me to do this for you!

Proof of Ms. A's unhappiness....


But I still captured a happy moment here or there...





Lovin the crazy tongue action...


The bubbles were a great move on the kids' behalf!



In every shot Mr. R would blow with his sister while she was making bubbles :)



 

The last shots of the day were an odd request lol....feet!!!!



I love the 'LOVE' in this shot...














And finally....

1 comment: