Saturday, April 2, 2011

Horse Day!

We went to a friend's place today to hang out and Kenzie got to ride some horses!  I figured she'd be scared of them since they are really big when you see them in real life and up close!  BUT she did great and couldn't wait to ride em!  She handled the ride really well and even asked for more!  I think we have a horse lover on our hands!  Anyways...i THOROUGHLY enjoyed taking pictures of the horses and the GORGEOUS day we were blessed with.  These are probably some of my most favorite pictures to date.  I used manual mode for most all of the pictures today to capture the great light in and out of the barn.

This is gonna be picture HEAVY!




















Thanks to friends for letting me be camera happy and letting Kenz ride your horses!  We had a great afternoon!

1 comment: