Sunday, April 10, 2011

Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror while wearing a hat and wonder if you are a hat people?...

Well we are.
My daughter looks adorable in hats.  My husband tells me i look adorable in hats.  my husband looks great in hats...and now my son looks cute as a button on a kitten in hats.
We came across this hat while shopping in Old navy and decided it had to be had for Xander.  Then Kenzie put it on and it worked for her too.  Then the next day my husband decided he needed one too.  I'll end up with one by next weekend...or maybe a straw cowgirl hat...but that's neither here nor there nor anywhere that you care to keep reading about.  So here's the pictures....



We enjoyed most all day Sunday outside after a little scare of Kenzie being sick.  But at the end of the morning, the vomit was cleaned up and we had a great day in the shunshine!

Plus it was 5:00 in Madrid, Spain so i popped open a choice beverage...


Plus took some more pictures of my newest pretty foliage...


No comments:

Post a Comment