Tuesday, May 24, 2011

i've been away!

I've been away from my blog but not away from the lens!  I took pictures last week for my MILs Kindergarten class.  She does photos of the kids every year so I offered my lens and services to help her out and maybe make it a little easier.  Of course I can't post any of the pics here since I have no permissions from parents, but it went well.  Taking pictures of 52 children in quick succession was interesting.  Some smiled, some gave goofy smiles, some just stared at me and wouldn't smile! But they came out well and the weather cooperated wonderfully.

Now on to my children.  At Xander's age i basically can't get a good photo of him anymore.  He is so on the move and won't sit still or look at me for anything, and when he does he just crawls towards me so quick that my camera can't even focus on him before he's in my lap!  So Kenzie is the subject of most photos again these days.  She has been having a great time playing outside in her pool and on her swings, and eating cupcakes!




after the kindergarten photos i stopped by my MILs place for some flower photos.  She has some gorgeous blooms going on right now...




call me weird but i love pics of bugs on greenery and flowers...


one of her MANY  stray kitties that she doesn't claim :)


the path that i run over most every time we visit...





No comments:

Post a Comment