Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 7 and making up

Ok this post is going to be picture HEAVY to make up for my lack of posting when I said I would  (sorry dad). I started my Wednesday at work, but afterwards I had until 3pm to get the kiddos so I grabbed some groceries, and then slapped some sandals on my feet, gave my toes a quick splash of color, threw some sandals on, and enjoyed the upper 60s!!!!  So I drove around town and took some quick pics, then took the kids to the park to meet daddy and play.  What a great day this turned out to be!
So we start at the beginning and give props to my hubby for my V-day flowers....



Then here are a few from driving around town...



and then come the CUTE subjects...



some snapshots too....
and daddy and his boy...


And the mommy....on the wrong side of the camera!!


I thought her pose here was too perfect...LOL

And some different viewpoints...


Mommy holding Kenzie and Daddy is holding Xander man...


No comments:

Post a Comment