Thursday, October 21, 2010

New BLOG

I'm starting this blog as my desire for becoming a sort of freelance photographer is growing.  I LOVE photography and LOVE photo editing even more.  My favorite subjects are of course my children so more oftren than not, the pictures I take will be of them.  However, I also love nature.  I love capturing the beauty of the world around us.  God has created a wonderful world full of color and life and I attempt to capture that beauty often.  Hopefully I can work my way up to getting actual clients or something!  If you are interested at all or maybe just have some free time and would be willing to help me out and be a subject, I would love to take your photos!  Families, babies, houses, animals, open space...anything!  So here are some of my photos so far...I hope you enjoy and stick around!







1 comment: